"Content" means all messages, email notifications, postings, chats, text, images, trading strategies, signals, video or any other content and materials shared, posted or published on, uploaded to, transmitted through, or linked from ProQuant. "ProQuant app" or "Application" means the ProQuant mobile application for iOS and Android; "ProQuant" means together the Application and the Website; "Services" means the use and/or access to ProQuant and all the Content available therein. "We" or "the Company" means ProQuant Ltd., Sofia 1797, Izgrev district, 3, Lachezar Stanchev str.; "Website" means our website at www.proquant.com. "You" or "the User" means every person using ProQuant, whether a visitor or a registered user.
Information that we collect and use
When you access our Website or the Application, connect to, sign up to, participate in, create an account for, make individual operations within or otherwise use our services, we may collect personal data about you. We also process data that we have legitimately received from publicly available sources or through your use of the Services. If you want to use our Services, you have to create an account in the Application or the Website. During the registration process, personal information will be required, such as your name and email address. We do not have access to your log-in password and we do not collect or store any data related to your password. When we collect your personal data, our goal is to provide You with the Services offered by ProQuant, to communicate with You, and to manage your account with us. Account related information may include information requests, customer service requests and notes or details explaining what you asked for and how we responded, information collected when you connect ProQuant with MT4/MT5 broker by using a bridge that you will import in your MT4/MT5 platform, such as the name of your broker, the currency of your account, purchases and orders, your trading preferences, used strategies and instruments.
We may contact you from time to time. If you contact us by email, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence. In this case, we will be able to use your email address, and any information that you provide to us in your message to respond to You. We may use your contact information to send you information about our Services or to help prevent spam, fraud, or abuse. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such information or correspondence from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in each correspondence. We may use this information to make inferences, like what topics you may be interested in, and to customize the Content we show you, including ads.
Why do we process such information?
We are dedicated to preserve the confidentiality of your personal information and we are committed to both minimize the data we collect and limit its use and purpose only to what is strictly necessary to:
(2) in case the processing of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us – for example, to ensure that we provide you with the best services and information we can and to continue improving our products in your best interest; to send you surveys for analytical and statistical purposes, as well as to collect aggregate statistics about your use of the services;
(3) for compliance with legal and regulatory obligations to which ProQuant is subject (including but not limited to anti-money laundering and countering terrorist financing regulatory obligations, any applicable tax legislation) and in case we are obliged to provide a reference about you to a public authority or agency in order to comply with a legal obligation;
(4) within the scope of your consent – for example, for marketing and promotional purposes. If you have granted us consent to process your personal data for marketing purposes, processing will only take place in accordance with the purposes set out in the declaration of consent and to the extent agreed therein. Any consent given may be revoked at any time by you with future effect.
We may keep track of how you interact with links across our Services, including our email notifications, notifications made through the Application, by redirecting clicks or through other methods. We do this to help improve our Services and to provide more relevant advertising.
We will process your personal data for the purposes of:
(1) providing the Services requested by you or used by means of any Content accessed by you, including having chat or email communication;
(2) improving and personalising our Services to enhance your experience by providing you with market information which we believe may be relevant to you and send you important account and Services related data by different communication channels, including surveys, in-app notifications, platform messages and emails we think would be of interest to you.
(3) preventing misuse and fraud, demonstrating business transactions and communications; managing transactions surveillance and monitoring and complying with reporting obligations; managing risks, disputes, complaints, litigation or in the context of prosecution;
Who are the recipients of your personal data?
Your personal data is received and processed by those employees of ProQuant that need it for the execution of contractual, legal and regulatory obligations. Further, we may disclose, to the extent we deem such disclosure or transmission is necessary for satisfying the purposes set out above, to the following recipients:
(1) Other companies within our group in order to allow us to provide a full service to you, where such other companies perform components of the full service offering such as IT maintenance and development or support services;
(2) Any lawyers, external auditors or advisors, professional consultants, as well as any courts, regulatory, governmental, administrative or other official bodies as may be required by law, where such disclosure is necessary (i) to comply with any applicable law or regulation; (ii) to enforce applicable terms and conditions or policies; (iii) to protect the security or integrity of our services; and (iv) to protect our rights and interests;
(3) third-party service providers that provide IT services, hosting, maintenance, advisory and consultancy services, research, which are only authorized to process your personal data strictly for the purposes of providing these services and in accordance with our instructions. If applicable, we will enter with such third-party service providers into the relevant contractual agreements or the standard data protection clauses that would be required to ensure compliance with our instructions;
We will require any entity to whom we disclose your information or who may obtain it on our behalf to ensure its confidentiality, and to handle it in line with the legitimate purpose for which they are allowed to access it and in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation.
We will not share or sell your information with third parties for their own independent marketing or business purposes without your consent.
Your rights regarding your personal data processing
You have the right to:
(1) access and obtain information about your personal data – you have the right to request us what information (if any) we process for you and if so, provide you with an information containing your personal data and a copy of that personal data undergoing processing. To request information, we will need to verify your identity. If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable administration fee for requests that we deem are manifestly unfounded.
(2) rectify any factual inaccuracies or incompleteness with respect to your personal data if the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete.
(3) request deletion of your personal data - you can ask us to delete or remove your personal data in cases where we no longer need it or we don’t have legal obligation to retain such data.
(4) request restriction of processing in certain circumstances such as where you contest the accuracy of that personal information.
(5) object to the processing of personal data and request portability of your personal data - you have the right, when applicable, to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another entity (data controller) of your choice when this is technically possible.
(6) lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority - you have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data with your supervisory authority.
Please contact us using the contact details provided below to make a request in respect of your rights. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to your request within 30 days of receiving such request. If we cannot honour your request within the 30-day period, we will let you know the reasons why and when we expect to be able to fulfil your request.
Security: We are very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your personal data. We do our best to keep your personal data on our secure computer systems. We have in place systems and procedures to prevent unauthorized access, improper modification or disclosure, misuse or loss of information. We put a lot of efforts and apply highest technical and organizational standards to ensure that your personal data is secured and kept confidential. Any personal data that you provide to us is stored on secure servers and we use rigorous procedures to protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal data. We protect your personal information by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations. Part of the measures that we apply to provide high level of security in terms of personal data management, include, among others pseudonymisation, encryption, strict internal control on access to your personal data, penetration testing and ensuring ongoing application of integrity, confidentiality and education of all our employees.
We maintain security and incident response plans in the event of a physical or technical incident to handle this in a timely manner and limit any negative effect of such incident. Although we work hard to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use or disclose personal data.
Please recognise that you play a vital role in protecting your own personal data. When registering with our services, it is important to choose a password of sufficient length and complexity, to not reveal this password to any third-parties, and to immediately notify us if you become aware of any unauthorised access to or use of your account. If you believe that any of your account login details have been or might have been exposed, you can change your password at any time through our Website, as well as immediately contact our customer service. Given the nature of communications and information processing technology, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others.
Links to other websites: ProQuant may contain links to other websites. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, or authorization with that third party. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal data from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal data you submit to them. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these privacy policies. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
Our policy towards children: ProQuant is not intended for persons under 18 years. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal data without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 18 years of age. If you learn that anyone younger than 18 has unlawfully provided us with personal data, please contact us and we will takes steps to delete such information.
If you are not satisfied with our response to any complaint with regard to your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the respective supervisory authority, namely: Commission for personal data protection at www.cpdp.bg Bulgaria, 1592 Sofia, 2, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov blvd., Email: